A year ago the manual Circuit Breaker Installation was introduced.
The new CBI manual:
- The manual consists of component specific installation parts such as ACB/MCCB connections, bearers and doors.
- Doors and covers for ACB’s are created with cut-out for the standard door frame and always in 3M height.
- Doors are hinged at the left side.
- Bearers placed horizontally for mounting of the ACB’s are made with pre-punched holes for easy mounting of the ACB.
- ACB/MCCB sections are tested by CUBIC-Modulsystem A/S.
- The manual is divided into sections by brand: ABB, Schneider Electric, Siemens and Terasaki.
The detailed assembly drawings, which are available by links in the new manual, only show the new compact bearers.
The first and second editions included items by brand: ABB, Schneider Electric, Terasaki and Siemens. This update of the manual also comprises:
- Items for Siemens MCCB’s and the newly tested MCCB’s in frame sizes 3VA2510 and 3VA2716.
- Guidelines on how to mount the pre-punched bearers for each brand.
The manual Circuit Breaker Connections are removed from the CUBIC Partner site.