A year ago, we introduced the manual: Circuit Breaker Connections, where connections to ACB’s and MCCB’s was described.
Now we will make it much easier to design and create switchboards with ACB’s and MCCB’s, and therefore we will now launch a new manual: Circuit Breaker Installation (CBI manual).
The new CBI manual:
- The manual consists of component specific installation parts such as ACB/MCCB connections, bearers and doors.
- Doors and covers for ACB’s are created with cut-out for the standard door-frame and always in 3M height.
- Doors are hinged at the left side.
- Bearers placed horizontal for mounting of the ACB’s are made with pre-punched holes for easy mounting of the ACB.
- ACB/MCCB sections are tested by CUBIC-Modulsystem A/S
- The manual is divided in sections by brand: ABB, Schneider Electric and Terasaki.
The detailed assembly drawings, which are available by links in the new manual only shows the new compact bearers.
If you still want to use the old version of bearers you shall use the well known manual: Circuit Breaker Connections
Go to Circuit breaker installation manual(can be located under Manuals/Other manuals)