Corporate Social Responsibility
At CUBIC, we are of the conviction that attractive earnings goes hand in hand with a responsible way of doing business. Therefore, we want a continuous dialog with our employees, customers, partners, suppliers, the society around us and other interested parties to make sure that we meet the daily challenges in an open and responsible manner.
As an international company, we wish to retain trustworthy to the above mentioned, where we at CUBIC always demonstrate a behavior in accordance with the laws in force nationally as well as internationally.
We have chosen to base our social responsibility on UN's “Global Compact Initiative”, which consists of 10 principles a.o. within human rights, labour rights and the environment. The 10 principles derive from several UN declarations and ILO conventions, ratified by a.o. Denmark.
Below, we have stated the 10 Global Compact principles:
1. CUBIC supports and respects the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights within our sphere of influence.
2. CUBIC are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. CUBIC uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
4. CUBIC supports the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
5. CUBIC supports an effective abolition of child labour.
6. CUBIC supports the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. CUBIC supports a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
8. CUBIC undertakes initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9. CUBIC encourages the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies- Read more about CUBIC's environmental policy here.
10. CUBIC works against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.